Wednesday 20 October 2010

BUCS: Back to TR7 Update :)

What an amazing weekend! I played three sets over three nights. First night I opened up the weekend with a marathon set at Waves Nightclub. I took advantage of the free drink and cant remember much, i think the hardly drinking up north had some effect on me.

The second night saw me playing alongside one of my favourite producers and DJ's, NERO. If your not to familiar with the name, its like supporting U2 or Coldplay. I defiantly felt the pressure playing after him and closing the night, but after a couple of technical glitches at the start i calmed down a bit. The vibe was sick and everyone was raving there nuts of, and the club was packed!

Then the last night i warmed up for Urban Knights. There a sick duo who's set comes alive with amazing DJ skills and Visual FXs.

All in all an amazing weekend. Check out the shots below! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment